Scholarship program to study in France 2009/2010
Scholarship program to study in FranceBourses du Gouvernement Français (BGF) 2009/2010
The French Government, through the Embassy of France in Jakarta, hasbeen providing excellence scholarships to Indonesian citizens for morethan 28 years. In order to pursue its objective to improve Indonesianhuman resources, the Embassy of France will offer scholarships for the year 2009.
Those scholarships are given to government officials, lecturers,students, with a priority to those involved in a cooperation programbetween France and Indonesia, to undertake two kinds of training :
- Master degree (maximum duration of 2 years)
- Doctoral degree (maximum duration of 3 years, only on a shared costbasis)
- Minimum diploma : bachelor degree / S1- Fluent in English (or French)
- Less than 35 years old
- Minimum GPA score of 3 (except for fundamental sciences - 3,5)
- Submit all the documents specified in the application form
The selection committee will give priority to applicants who have already identified a master/PhD program and have had a positive answer from a French professor (or an acceptance letter).
Field of studies
Priority will be given to the following fields of studies :
- Engineering (water management, agronomy, civil engineering,information technology...)
- Sciences (biotechnologies, information and communicationtechnologies, environment, risk and disaster management, energy, etc.)
- Public administration, economy
- Law and political sciencesApplications from students in other fields are nevertheless welcome,as acceptance will be primarily based on excellence.
- First step : selection based on application form and requireddocuments submitted
- Second step : motivation interview (French or English languagesonly) in Jakarta
- intensive French language course : length according to theapplicant's needs and level (from survival course to extensive 11months program)
- monthly living allowance
- 1 return ticket
- tuition fees (in public institutions for programs taught in French only)
All applications must be sent before the 15th of April 2009 at thefollowing address :
Ambassade de France en Indonésie Service de coopération et d'action culturelle
Jl Panarukan no 35 Menteng - Jakarta 10310
Please note that applications sent via e-mail and after the deadline will not be taken into consideration.
Campus France office in Jakarta may help you finding the study programthat suits your project.
CAMPUS FRANCE INDONESIA CCF Jakarta
Jl Salemba Raya no 25 Jakarta 10440
tel : (021) 310 18 84
From Monday to Saturday, 9am-4.30pm.